helps NVIDIA and ATI graphics playing cards. The service will assist you decide which video card mannequin is put in in your laptop, discover out the connection interface, let you know what kind of graphics processor is used (BIOS model, chip revision quantity, frequency in 2D, 3D and overclocking modes, details about DirectX help). Download without cost at diakov.web.
As well as, GPU-Z gives details about the video reminiscence, particularly the sort, dimension, width of the bus.
- Assist for NVIDIA, ATI and Intel graphics playing cards
- Shows details about the show adapter, GPU, and show
- Present overclock, preset and 3D frequencies (if out there)
- Checking the outcomes
- No set up required
– Added help for NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060, RTX 4060 Ti, RTX 3060 (GA104-B), RTX 3050 Cellular 4GB, RTX 3050 Cellular 6GB (GA107-B), L40-2Q, L4, RTX 00X2 Cellular, RTX A500. Cellular, RTX 4000 SFF Ada, RTX 5000 Ada cell
– Added help for AMD Radeon RX 7600, Professional W7800, W7900, E8860, Ryzen Phoenix Radeon 700M, Ryzen Z1 Excessive.
– Added help for Intel Arc Professional A60, A60M, Flex 140, Iris Xe Max 100, non-obligatory Raptor Lake iGPU.
– Added help for Sparkle GPU vendor.
– Added “Transistors” and “Launch Date” to XML obtain output.
– Added learn/write VRAM bandwidth utilization sensors to Intel Arc.
– Improved codec detection in Superior -> DXVA (AV1 and others)
– The default tooltip language will now be decided by the logged-in person’s settings, as an alternative of the system settings.
– Fastened energy monitoring on Intel Arc
– Fastened GF116 false detection reporting when present GPU is GF119.
– Fastened mannequin dimension for NVIDIA AD102, AD104, AD106, AD107
– Fastened variety of transistors for RTX 4070 Cellular (AD106)
Download GPU-Z 2.53.0 from druc (10.32 MB):
Download GPU-Z 2.54.0 ENG (+ASUS ROG Themed) (7.7 MB):